Fun with Supercomputers
Good news on several fronts regarding the FS3, FireSeed Streaming Supercomputer.
- A 250 word abstract has been submitted to the Wisconsin Governor's Business Plan Contest.
- A grant research project has been started to explore, apply for and, we hope, receive grant(s) money for the project.
- Justin was contacted by an Milwaukee-area group who is highly interested in the project.
- A knowledgeable tech entrepreneur agreed to be an informal project advisor.
- Justin started a Google Groups (which is out of beta now) for the FS3 project.
- We're getting closer to setting the dates and locations for project organizational meetings.
For anyone who's reading this and has an interest in collaborating on a streaming supercomputer project, contact Justin or me. We'd love to have you join the project!